Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management textbook to explain the benefits to the consumer of adopting a business processes perspective. Why might a traditional functional prospective have blinded P&G to the problems of the old system?
- What dimensions of quality were highlighted in the Delta case?
- Would statistical process control tools such as control charts or acceptance sampling be enough to resolve quality shortcomings along all of those dimensions?
- What are the implications of managing quality at Delta?
- Has that quality lapse damaged Delta in the marketplace?
Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management textbook, Bozarth and Handfield discuss how advanced information systems will automate some of the more routine project activities. For this discussion, respond to the following questions:
- How could automation change the role of project professionals?
- Could this evolution help eliminate the perspective that project management professionals are not sensitive to time constraints?
75 word minimum per discussion question, First 2 questions due 1/21/15 7pm, last 2 questions de 1/22/18 7pm $20