Submit a (2-3 pages) paper before the end of the module that:
- Briefly describe the procedure for testing hypotheses.
- Formulate the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Determine the test statistic that you will use.
- Calculate the p-value. Show your work.
- Discuss whether there is enough evidence to reject the null hypothesis.
Assessment and Grading: Your paper will be assessed based on the performance assessment rubric that is linked within the course. Review it before you begin working on the assignment.