locate 6 peer-reviewed articles that could be used for the literature review portion of the research proposal
For this assignment, you will create a 3- to 4-page document following the directions given below.
Using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet, locate 6 peer-reviewed articles that could be used for the literature review portion of the research proposal. The articles should fall into the following categories:
- 2 quantitative studies
- 2 qualitative studies
- 1 mixed-methods study
- 1 theoretical or research design of your choice
For each article, cover the following points in 250–350 words:
- The problem to be studied
- The rationale for the study
- The type of research that was conducted (qualitative, quantitative, or mixed-methods)
- The data collection strategy
- The data analysis tools that were used
- A summary of the findings
- A statement of how this article will support your proposed study
Present your work in a 3- to 5-page Microsoft Word document that follows the following format:
- Reference the source in APA format.
- Follow the reference with a single block paragraph of 250–350 words comprising your annotation (summary, evaluation, and reflection).
- The whole block should be double-spaced and indented.
- Repeat for the next article—don’t forget that your articles should be listed in alphabetical order just as you would on a standard APA reference page.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.