https://termpaperswriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/logsa-300x75.png 0 0 Karis https://termpaperswriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/logsa-300x75.png Karis2023-02-14 02:28:222023-02-14 02:28:22hello 1375739 2
hello 1375739 2
This study sheet will help you to write a rough draft of the writing assignment that you will revise later on. Answer the following questions as you work through your study to build a strong and successful story.
Take your prewriting notes and develop a complete story. You’ll do more writing, and you’ll begin thinking about how to structure your story with a beginning, a middle, and an end.
You will . . .
- Develop characters and plot using dialogue
- Develop characters and plot using conflict
- Create a natural progression of events from beginning to end
Using Your Prewriting
Use the questions below to help brainstorm and organize your ideas.
1. Choose one of the characters you developed in the prewriting phase to be the main character of your story. If you think you’ll need to change what you wrote in your final story, make some notes about that here. If you wish, you may also cut and paste text from your previous assignment.
2. Choose details, events, and thoughts from the other characters’ scenes that you might want to use. How will the characters change as you work on the complete story? If you wish, you may cut text from your previous assignment and paste it below.
3. Brainstorm at least three sources of conflict for your story.
4. Which sources of conflict will come first, second, and third? Will any of them affect your characters throughout the story?
Drafting Your Story
5. Write the beginning of your story, including the part where your character realizes he or she is in someone else’s body.
6. Write the middle of your story, making sure to incorporate conflict into the rising action. How does your character prepare for the big audition, now that he or she is in someone else’s body? What problems result from the fact that someone else is in his or her body?
7. Write the climax and ending of your story. What happens at the big audition itself?