- -Explain the challenges faced by the client(s)—for example, drug addiction, lack of basic needs, victim of abuse, new school environment, etc.
- -Analyze how the social environment affects the client.
- -Identify which human behavior or social theories may guide your practice with this individual and explain how these theories inform your assessment.
- -Explain how you would use this assessment to develop mutually agreed-upon goals to be met in order to address the presenting issue and challenges face by the client.
- -Explain how you would use the identified strengths of the client(s) in a treatment plan.
- -Explain how you would use evidence-based practice when working with this client and recommend specific intervention strategies (skills, knowledge, etc.) to address the presenting issue.
- -Analyze the ethical issues present in the case. Explain how will you address them.
- -Describe the issues will you need to address around cultural competence.
Please use only my references
Case Study: Eboni Logan (attached below for your use).
Zastrow, C. H., & Kirst-Ashman, K. K. (2013). Understanding human behavior and the social environment (9th ed.). Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole.
Melchert, T. P. (2015). Treatment. In Biopsychosocial practice: A science-based framework for behavioral health (pp. 211-233). Washington, District of Columbia: American Psychological Association.